No matter its size, an enterprise can choose to cofinance schooling for its collaborators. By helping to form a balanced life for its employees, a business can positively affect the motivation and loyalty of its workforce while also developing its brand image. It is a win-win situation for the employee and the employer.
The advantages to the business are numerous:
– Human resources benefits
– Aiding in recruiting new talent
– Boosting loyalty and motivation among employees
– Increasing serenity and performance among employees
– Lowering rates of tardiness and workdays missed
– Employer image benefits:
– Responsible citizenship: bringing forward a life balance, equality between the sexes
– Attention to employee needs
The advantages for families are also numerous:
– A school that serves both scholastic and after-school (16:30-) needs, including Wednesdays and school holidays
– Smaller class sizes lead to more serene and calm children at home
– Expertise of childhood professionals dedicated to the raising and comfort of children
– A bilingual environment that helps children develop second language skills during the most fertile years of language acquisition, as well as an environment that brings together all nationalities (expats, bilingual families…)
– An active pedagogy that brings together major educational systems (Montessori, Winnicott, Freinet…) and favoring cooperation, autonomy and responsibility.