Our schools are designed to accommodate 32 children up to 6 (potty-trained or no).
There are 4 classes of 8 children that come together into two groups of 16 at certain moments of the day, with one professional for each class. 2 classes bring together 16 children up to 4, who may or may not have had experiences with groups, with or without diapers, with toilet training not being a criteria for admission.
The other 2 classes bring together 16 children up to 6 .
Some other main features:
– Fundamental learning processes that conform to the nursery school program of the National Education System, particularly in the development of language and socialization.
– Adaptible hours that allow parents to reconcile their professional and personal lives:
* Open from 8:30-19:00
* Open all day on Wednesdays
* Only closed during the month of August, 1 week at Christmas and 1 week at Easter
– Diapers are provided if needed
– Food is provided at school (lunch and snack, depending on the package selected: no need to plan a lunch for your child each day)
– Open to children of all nationalities